STARTER PACK PRO
Starter Pack Pro Benefits
- Everything you need to go Pro
- Perfect for a SCORKL Day Out
- Breath underwater for 12 minutes
- Go off-grid: No power required.
STARTER PACK PRO
SCORKL ships worldwide
- United States, Canada, Europe*, Australia
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Lao Peoples Democratic Republic, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
$5 USD shipping fee per kilogram:
- Andorra, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Iceland, India, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Malta, Vatican City
$15 USD shipping fee per kilogram: All remaining countries not listed above
TAXES & DUTIES
Shipping on all orders does not include any applicable fees, taxes (for example VAT), and duty charges that are levied in your country on international parcels. These vary from country to country. You are responsible for these so please be prepared to pay an extra customs fee or local tax in order to receive your package.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Orders typically take 10 - 20 days to deliver but can take longer for some destinations. It ultimately depends on where you live and what you've ordered. We wish we could be more concrete than that but due to the complexities of international shipping we cannot. Keep in mind that customs can hold a package for a number of days.
If you haven't received your order within 20 days please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate.
TRACKING & ISSUES
You will receive an e-mail containing your tracking number as soon as the shipping label is printed. Please note that tracking information may take up to 14 days to become available.
If you are having any issues with your delivery please try to resolve it directly with the carrier first since they are best placed to be able to assist. If all else fails, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com and we will try to help out if we can.
SCORKL is not responsible for any items lost or damaged during transit. Any claims should be filed with the respective carrier.
First time? Dive longer with a Pro
Explore underwater for up to 20% longer (12 minutes) with a SCORKL Pro. Want to go again? Refill your SCORKL Pro up to 200 bar (3,000psi) with our specially designed high-pressure hand pump.
Compact, portable and lightweight. The SCORKL Pro sits weightlessly under your chin so you’ll barely notice it as you swim. No bulky equipment required.
The SCORKL Pro is always travel ready. Simply unscrew the regulator from the cylinder and the SCORKL Pro is jet set for adventure)
- Includes SCORKL Pro cylinder, regulator, high-pressure hand pump, air filter, SCUBA tank refill adapter, compressor refill adapter, protective dust caps, safety instructions and user guide.
- Working pressure of 200 bar (3,000 psi)
- Refillable by SCORKL hand pump (included), SCUBA tank or air compressor
- Weightless underwater
- Waterproof (obviously)
- SCORKL Pro should only be used with clean, filtered, natural air (for example as per European Standard EN 12021:2014)
- Included air filter ensures Grade E scuba air quality
How it works
NOT a substitute for the Safety information provided in the User Manual
but a helpful, complementary, visual guide to the key topics.
Your new essential adventure carry
Mask, fins, SCORKL Pro and pump. What else do you need? We’re up for anything, wherever the water takes us.
No cables. Just air.
Get your pump. And pump it up. Our high-pressure hand pump that can pump to 200 bar (3,000psi) with a two stage air filtration system.
Fill your SCORKL to 200 bar (3,000psi) with our specially designed high-pressure hand pump.
The SCORKL hand pump also includes a pressure gauge, a high-pressure hose and spare pump parts for servicing.
Start your adventure with the Starter Pack
Pick up your first SCORKL with everything you need for adventure
Refill on the go with the SCORKL
Add more refill options with SCUBA
tank and compressor refill adapters
Explore underwater for 20% longer, up to 12 minutes with the Pro
No extra gear required. Pump your SCORKL on the go with our high-pressure hand pump.
If you’ve got a compressor or SCUBA tank in your kit, pump up your SCORKL in under 2 minutes with our FREE refill adapters.
Discover greater depths than your snorkel and with less gear than a SCUBA trip. A whole new world awaits.
Starter Pack Pro. Get Started. Dive in. Like a Pro.
Always-on, breathe demand balanced signle-stage regulator
Pump your SCORKL using your high-pressure hand pump up to 3,000 pounds per square inch (or 200 bar)
Built to last. Filtered to perfection
Twin filters in the handles wick away moisture as you pump. The gold micron air filter captures finer air imperfections.
The SCORKL sits weightlessly under
your chin so you’ll barely notice it as you swim.
Explore underwater for up to 12 minutes with the Pro. Want to go again? Refill using our portable high pressure hand pump.