Scorkl Pro Benefits
- Holds up to 20% more air than the standard SCORKL
- Portable and lightweight
- Holds up to 80 breaths underwater
SCORKL ships worldwide
- United States, Canada, Europe*, Australia
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Lao Peoples Democratic Republic, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
$5 USD shipping fee per kilogram:
- Andorra, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Iceland, India, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Malta, Vatican City
$15 USD shipping fee per kilogram: All remaining countries not listed above
TAXES & DUTIES
Shipping on all orders does not include any applicable fees, taxes (for example VAT), and duty charges that are levied in your country on international parcels. These vary from country to country. You are responsible for these so please be prepared to pay an extra customs fee or local tax in order to receive your package.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Orders typically take 10 - 20 days to deliver but can take longer for some destinations. It ultimately depends on where you live and what you've ordered. We wish we could be more concrete than that but due to the complexities of international shipping we cannot. Keep in mind that customs can hold a package for a number of days.
If you haven't received your order within 20 days please let us know at email@example.com and we will investigate.
TRACKING & ISSUES
You will receive an e-mail containing your tracking number as soon as the shipping label is printed. Please note that tracking information may take up to 14 days to become available.
If you are having any issues with your delivery please try to resolve it directly with the carrier first since they are best placed to be able to assist. If all else fails, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help out if we can.
SCORKL is not responsible for any items lost or damaged during transit. Any claims should be filed with the respective carrier.
Jump in. SCORKL like a Pro.
Explore underwater for up to 12 minutes. The Pro adds 20% more dive-time. Want to go again? Refill using our portable high-pressure hand pump.
Compact, portable and lightweight. The SCORKL sits weightlessly under your chin so you’ll barely notice it as you swim.
No bulky equipment required.The SCORKL is always travel ready. Simply cnscrew the regulator from the cylinder and the SCORKL is jet set for adventure)
Swim free. Standard or PRO: how big are you going to go? That's up to the SCORKLer in you.
- Includes SCORKL PRO cylinder, regulator, SCUBA tank refill adapter, compressor refill adapter, protective dust caps, safety instructions and user guide.
- Working pressure of 200 bar (3,000 psi)
- Refillable by SCORKL hand pump, SCUBA tank or air compressor
- Weightless underwater
- Waterproof (obviously)
- SCORKL should only be used with clean, filtered, natural air (for example as per European Standard EN 12021:2014)
Wherever you go, your SCORKL can too
How it works
NOT a substitute for the Safety information provided in the User Manual
but a helpful, complementary, visual guide to the key topics.
Your new essential adventure carry
Mask, fins, SCORKL. What else do you need? We’re up for anything, wherever the water takes us.
The ultimate in aqua-tech innovation
Clean your keel. Unhook your anchor. Untangle your rotor. The many SCORKL uses. What’s yours?
Pick your size: Regular or pro. Aluminium air cylinder. Working pressure of 200 bar (3,000psi)
Always on, breathe on demand balanced single-stage regulator. The same proven technology trusted by scuba divers all over the world.
3 ways to pump up your scorkl
Fill yout SCORKL to 200 bar (3,000psi) with our specially designed high-pressure hand pump
Scuba Tank (adapter free with every SCORKL/Pro)
Diving Compressor (adapter free with every SCORKL/Pro)
Aluminum air cylinder. Working pressure of 200 bar (3,000 psi)
Always-on, breathe on demand balanced single-stage regulator
Connect to a scuba tank to refill your SCORKL in 3 seconds
Connect to an air compressor to refill your SCORKL effortlessly
SCORKL or PRO: how big are you going to go? You decide.
Always-on, breathe on demand balanced single- stage regulator.
The pressure gauge sits front and centre. So you'll always have an eye on your air levels.
Explore underwater for up to 10 minutes.
Stay down longer. See more. Experience underwater freedom right up close. Adventure is right beneath the surface.
The SCORKL sits weightlessly under
your chin so you’ll barely notice it as you swim.
Go off-grid. Refill using your own portable high-pressure hand pump
Connect to a scuba tank to refill your SCORKL in 30 seconds.
Free with every SCORKL.